[spambayes-dev] ANNOUNCE: New SpamBayes binary for Outlook available

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jul 2 16:07:21 EDT 2003

> > Chicken ;)  Do you plan to also release it via the sf system?
>
> When I work out exactly what that means :)

Having it listed on in the 'files' section on the sourceforge page.
(Something like admin->file-releases to do it, from memory).  You could
probably put the next pywin32 one there too (on the pywin32 page,
obviously!).

> I'd love to make the "Outlook binary" into a true "windows
> binary", including a version of pop3proxy.exe too :)

I've been playing around with this idea too.

> Damn.  Can you add a bug? :)

Will do.  Since it's just this one message, is there any way I can get a
good copy of the message to attach to the bug?  The message is multipart
(has a zipped file) and is signed, but I tested another message that had
an attached zipped file and was signed and it worked fine, so I'm not
really sure what it is about it that causes the problem...

> Adding this to the test suite would be perfect.

You mean that test suite I am going to get round to doing sooner or
later to test the message class, or the Outlook specific test stuff?

=Tony Meyer