[spambayes-dev] Re: Pickle vs DB inconsistencies

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 00:30:03 EDT 2003

[Greg Ward]
> Hooray!  I just cvs up'd, and the pickle/DB inconsistencies I observed
> have gone way.  Thanks, Tony and Tim!

Glad they're fixed, Greg!  I was too busy to chat about it at the time, so
fixed one obvious bug and went away again.

How's the python.org spambayes experience going for you?  I haven't noticed
a spam spike since the switch, but there have been so many virus bounces the
last few weeks I'm not sure I would have noticed even a large increase if
there were one.