[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-764806 ] Filtering Halted

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 2 13:03:02 EDT 2003

Bugs item #764806, was opened at 2003-07-02 12:03
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=764806&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Outlook2k on Win2k -> Ive had an occasional problem
where certain messages would not be caught as spam.
(where they very obviously were spam)
For these messages, "view spam clues" did nothing.  Also,
"delete as spam" did nothing.
For a long time this was just an occasional thing, but now
it's become locked this way.  It is no longer filtering
anything at all, and I can't view spam clues for any
message anywhere.  2 maybe-signifigant things: I have
been using the AVG antivirus Outlook plugin for a while
now; today it uptaded itself (I believe the first update
since my installation of Spambayes).  I'll play with things
and see if I can fix it.