[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-765042 ] IMAP mail fails to filter

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 2 20:21:18 EDT 2003

Bugs item #765042, was opened at 2003-07-02 21:21
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=765042&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Incoming mail from IMAP server fails to get filtered and
scored.  I can manually filter mail but only after the
messages have been marked read no matter what filter
option I specify in the "Filter now" dialog box.

The filter fails if junk mail is supposed to be moved to a
local Outlook folder or another IMAP folder.

This is happening with Outlook 2000 SP-1 on Win XP.
The IMAP server is also using SSL for server connections.

I have attached the logfile.

Josh