[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Support Requests-765309 ] best way to auto start smtp and pop proxies? (windows)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 3 21:39:56 EDT 2003

Support Requests item #765309, was opened at 2003-07-04 01:22
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anadelonbrin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498104&aid=765309&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

What is the best way to do this?

I am currently putting short-cuts to them in the start-up
menu.

regards,

Chris