[spambayes-dev] Getting write access to cvs

Adam Walker adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com
Sun Jul 20 00:02:03 EDT 2003

<snip>
> and maybe work on a "enterprise" version,
[Tony]
What do you mean by "enterprise"?  A server-side (Exchange?) version?
[reply]
I'm referring to any version where databases (plural - one for each user)
are stored on a server for multiple users with scoring and filtering done on
the server and a training ui (web-based or tk/win32 standalone or mua
plugin). I would put the pop3/imap/stmp server that someone (Skip?) was
working on in that category as well as Exchange addins (however My current
employer doesn't use Exchange (knock on wood)).

> but I don't want to waste any
> time on it if my efforts are going to be ignored.

[Tony]
They aren't ignored, I assure you.  I looked at both the patches you
submitted.  I didn't do anything about the first because it really
seemed like something for Mark, since he's the most likely person to get
the plugin working with Outlook 2k3.  I almost checked in the second
one, but have been very busy with non-Spambayes work this week - too
busy to make sure that it does what it is meant to.

[reply]
Thanks for the time. I guess I'm a little impatient.

-Adam