[spambayes-dev] Getting write access to cvs

Adam Walker adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com
Sun Jul 20 00:19:22 EDT 2003

[Tony]
You can definitely help by fixing bugs, or even just by closing & noting
duplicates in submissions and pointing list-posters to existing bugs.
Bugs tend to get fixed faster than patches applied, so if you put a
patch on a bug that fixed it, it would probably get applied reasonably
fast.

[Reply]
It would appear that I can't close dupes unless I'm assigned to the project.
But, I CAN add comments pointing to the earlier bug.