[spambayes-dev] SpamBayes rules. New use. Suggestion for improvement.

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Tue Jul 29 00:22:39 EDT 2003

>>> Skip Montanaro wrote
>
>     Fionn> Hello to all readers. This is my first post to the list so please
>     Fionn> bear with me if I should bring up anything that has been there
>     Fionn> already. The MailMan Archives are missing any search
>     Fionn> functionality, for that matter.
>
> Known problem.  Your best bet is to use Google.  For example, searching for
>
>     site:mail.python.org pop3proxy -checkins

A suggestion I made a while ago which is awaiting my having time to implement
it would be to have a subdomain for each mailinglist handled by Mailman, and
a virtual host setup so that spambayes.lists.python.org (or whatever) pointed
only to that list's archives. That way you could google individual mailing
list archives.

I've never had time to sit down and work out the appropriate Apache magic to
do this, alas.

Anthony