[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-747458 ] messages not processed

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 2 04:42:30 EDT 2003

Bugs item #747458, was opened at 2003-06-02 06:42
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=747458&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
AFter installing SpamBayes about a week ago, and
coming to count on its performance, midday yesterday
it stopped processing messages.  I noticed it originally
not because some spam got through, but because
messages were coming in wiithout a spam scare.
Anyway, now when I run "Filter Now", it comes up with
all errors... log attached.

I running a binary version, which for the heck of it I tried
reinstalling several times last night (no effect).

Windows XP
Outlook 2002