[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-751204 ] Recalculate spam % when you "delete as spam"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 13 12:49:08 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #751204, was opened at 2003-06-09 02:36
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by swassbac
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=751204&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I frequently go through my SPAM folder that I have set
to autmatically filter to and sort by SPAM %.  This way I
can take a closer look at ones it wasn't as sure about.
Near the top there are always some that I said delete
as spam to.  I would think those would be updated to
100% when I click the delete as spam button.

On a related note, if I say recover as SPAM, why can't
it set the SPAM % to 0%?

Thanks for a great product!

Dan