[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-755095 ] IMAP Filter: move trained messages

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 15 19:56:58 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #755095, was opened at 2003-06-16 13:56
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=755095&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
>From private email.

> For dialup slowcoaches like me, it would be nice if
there
> were a trained_folder option in .spambayesrc, so that
when I
> run imapfilter.py -t, trained messages get moved from
my
> INBOX.untrained to INBOX.read.  I can then set up my
mail
> reader to move read messages from INBOX to
INBOX.untrained.

> If I *don't* move messages out of the training folder
(by
> hand ATM), it takes fifteen minutes or so to train, just
> because of all the headers it reads.

This seems a reasonable request.  It would be better if it
could somehow move the messages back to wherever
they came from, but I don't see any way of doing that.