[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-751699 ] Keep getting "Error processing missed messages!"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 16 20:18:19 EDT 2003

Bugs item #751699, was opened at 2003-06-09 20:11
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ttennebkram
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=751699&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I restart Outlook it doesn't pick up messages that
it has missed.

Though similar to another bug I reported (about errors
during filtering), the errors in the log file look completely
different, so perhaps this is a different issue, or might
provide more clues if it's the same issue.

Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000
SpamBayes binary release 02a

Error processing missed messages!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py", line
671, in OnConnection
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py", line
945, in ProcessMissedMessag
es
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py", line
163, in ProcessMessage
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\filter.py", line 15,
in filter_message
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\manager.py", line
440, in score
  File "e:\src\spambayes\spambayes\classifier.py", line
217, in chi2_spamprob
  File "e:\src\spambayes\spambayes\classifier.py", line
465, in _getclues
  File "e:\src\spambayes\spambayes\classifier.py", line
319, in probability
AssertionError
pythoncom error: Python error invoking COM method.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 275, in _Invoke_
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 280, in _invoke_
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 601, in _invokeex_
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 541, in _invokeex_
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py", line
203, in OnItemAdd

Attaching full log file.