[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-749309 ] Spambayes button does not load

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 16 22:36:29 EDT 2003

Bugs item #749309, was opened at 2003-06-05 13:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=749309&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: v1.0 (example)

Initial Comment:
Spambayes (binary version) installed with no errors but
after starting Outlook 2000 with SR-1 there was no
Spambayes button on the toolbar. I checked for a log
file (one is attached). I also looked in Tools, Options,
Other, Advanced, Com Add-ins.
Spambayes.outlookaddin was present but unchecked. I
was able to check it but the checkmark did not "stick."
Whenever I went back in, it remained unchecked. The
log file contains the following error:

pythoncom error: Failed to call the universal dispatcher

     -Harvey Schoenman