[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-743113 ] Multiple profile issues

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 17 18:53:04 EDT 2003

Bugs item #743113, was opened at 2003-05-25 21:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=743113&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The only problem I have is that I use multiple outlook
profiles. At work, I use Exchange and at home I use a
personal folder for my mail delivery, which contains
its own inbox, junk and maybe folders.  When I initiate
Outlook with my work folder, it really screws up the
buttons. The manager button doesn't work, and I get a
duplicate pair of buttons appearing at the start of the
standard toolbar.  Fix is to disable the COM object,
exit, enter, re-enable COM object, (exit and re-enter?).

The only thing I can do right now is to disable the COM
object before moving profiles.

What would be great would be either to have a button
that toggles the functionality on/off, or (ideally) get
it to recognise the different profiles.