[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-716437 ] Version information in GUI somewhere

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 22 20:57:20 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #716437, was opened at 2003-04-07 11:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anadelonbrin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=716437&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
With the growing number of users, especially those
using the binary, it would be good to have a version
number printed somewhere in the GUI for people when
they are reporting bugs.  Greyed out text in the manager
dialog, or even something in the about.html would work
fine.

I'll leave it to you to find somewhere appropriate :)