[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Bugs-740311 ] 'skip_max_word_size' error on XP

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 28 23:37:56 EDT 2003

Bugs item #740311, was opened at 2003-05-20 04:09
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by chealer
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=740311&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Installed the binary installer 002 on XP Pro

No spamb buttons added
Here is the logfile

SpamAddin - Connecting to Outlook
Created new configuration file 'C:\Documents and
Settings\rony.BUCODI\Application
Data\SpamBayes\default_configuration.pck'
pythoncom error: Failed to call the universal dispatcher
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\universal.py", line
170, in dispatch
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 322, in _InvokeEx_
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 601, in _invokeex_
  File "E:\src\pythonex\com\win32com\server\policy.py",
line 541, in _invokeex_
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\addin.py", line
655, in OnConnection
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\manager.py", line
475, in GetManager
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\manager.py", line
156, in __init__
  File "E:\src\spambayes\Outlook2000\manager.py", line
71, in import_core_spambayes_stuff
  File "E:\src\Installer\iu.py", line 274, in importHook
  File "E:\src\Installer\iu.py", line 353, in doimport
  File "E:\src\spambayes\spambayes\tokenizer.py", line
659, in ?
exceptions.AttributeError: 'OptionsClass' object has no
attribute 'skip_max_word_size'

Comment By: Philippe Cloutier (chealer)