[spambayes-dev] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-762783 ] TMDA capabilities

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 30 19:38:34 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #762783, was opened at 2003-06-30 03:33
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anthonybaxter
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=762783&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just switched from TMDA (http://tmda.net/) to Spambayes.
Watching emails that were neither in black- or
whitelist was to annoying. Of course those people get a
reply (please see at TMDA-Homepage to see how it works)
but about 50% don't understand the reply-mail. (I don't
know why -- the text is very clear!).
Spambayes doesn't queue emails that can't be classified
-- you receive them as "unsure".

I think combining both techniques would cut down wrong
positive and wrong negative and the "unsure" numbers.
Additionaly it might be useful for training having a
definite black- and whitelist.

So what are good points (files, classes, methods) to
add such a feature?
Is it dependent whether pop3proxy, hammie, ... is used?

Thank You,
   Christoph Becker-Freyseng