[spambayes-dev] Three patches for better Evolution integration

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 25 18:15:26 EST 2003

[Sjoerd Mullender]
> I was thinking, could you use the IMAP command to add a flag to a
> message, such as STORE +FLAGS Classified and STORE +FLAGS
> Trained.  You can select messages with SEARCH KEYWORD Classified.  You
> wouldn't have to change the message, so you don't need to make
> copies (unless of course you have to move the message to a
> different folder).

The problem is that not all IMAP servers allow you to store arbitary flags
(at least this is how the RFC reads to me; correct me if I'm wrong).  So
this would mean we only support a subset of IMAP servers.  Again, if someone
decides that this is the way to go, I don't really care, but I likewise, I
don't care enough to do it myself.

=Tony Meyer