[spambayes-dev] Setting up pop3proxy_tray

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:45:10 EDT 2003

Meyer, Tony wrote:
>> Here's where the problem starts.  I select a few messages to
>> train on and click Train.  The UI reports "Training...
>> Trained on n messages. Saving... Done."  However, even after
>> I do a Save & Shutdown and then restart the proxy, the home
>> page still reports "Database has no training information."
>
> Yoicks.  I think this was a bug I introduced.  I believe I have fixed
> it now (it wasn't specific to the tray app).  If you could check and
> let me know, that would be great.

Seems to work fine now, thanks for the fix.

>> Now I'm having the additional problem that no matter how many
>> messages I receive through the proxy, the Review Messages
>> page always shows "no untrained messages" and I have to use
>> Find Message to get to them.
>
> This I'm not sure about.  You've tried refreshing the page in the
> browser?  If the find message query can retrieve it, then it's
> definitely loaded into the Corpus ok, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't
> be showing up.

This problem appeared inexplicably and has now disappeared again just as
inexplicably.  I had tried refreshing the browser, and clicking the
"Check again" link, both to no avail at the time I posted.  Now I'm
seeing all of my messages again including those that had disappeared
from the review page yesterday.  I'll let you know if the problem crops
up again.

--
Kenny Pitt