[spambayes-dev] New Bug? - Outlook plug-in stops when parsinginterrupted by AV

Mal Thomas draconus at bigpond.com
Wed Oct 8 05:45:36 EDT 2003

Hi Tony,
Am i sure it's a bug ??? ...mmmm no,   Maybe a bug, maybe a design flaw or
incompatability issue with my particular AV (AVG from Grisoft).   I can't
really tell unless I am familiar with what the code is meant to be
doing....so yeah, you could be on to something here.  I'd look at the code,
but my expertise with programming is rather limited and restricted to a
different architecture.

Will write up a bug report and see where that gets me !

Cheers
Mal
Oz