[spambayes-dev] spambayes in pypi

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Oct 9 06:48:41 EDT 2003

> Could people who are likely to make releases (at this point,
> probably Mark,
> Tony and Rich?) let me know what their pypi usernames are (or
> register for
> it, if you haven't already), and I'll add them to the package
> roles, so that
> they can register new releases.

Unfortunately, I admit to both not knowing what pypi was, and never making
source releases (which means they don't really qualify as 'python packages'
anyway).  If I registered a username, I would soon forgot I had it, and I
have enough trouble updating the various readmes I should, let alone another
new one <wink/frown>

Mark.