[spambayes-dev] spambayes in pypi

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 9 18:48:18 EDT 2003

> Short form: "python setup.py register". Try it now - I've
> added you as an Owner.

:(

"""
C:\spambayes_1_0>setup.py register
running register
We need to know who you are, so please choose either:
 1. use your existing login,
 2. register as a new user,
 3. have the server generate a new password for you (and email it to you),
or
 4. quit
Your selection [default 1]:
Username: tameyer
Password:
Server response (500): <urlopen error (10061, 'Connection refused')>
"""

Is this something to do with getting out of the firewall here, perhaps?
(Ok, so I could look at the source, but I don't have time right now).  Do
you know if it's trying to use the IE proxy information to get out, or not?