[spambayes-dev] Re: [Spambayes] Error from pop3proxy

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 9 18:51:38 EDT 2003

[Richie]
> Will do, but I don't get corruptions often (haven't had one
> for a few weeks now) so I can't be sure whether it's helped.

What we really need is someone that does get them all the time.  If you get
a chance, could you look at the changes I checked in?  It seems to me that
lots of the messageinfo db stuff wasn't being done right, which could easily
lead to the runrecovery error, but I've seen things where there is nothing
before ;).  That doesn't explain any of the stats/hammie db errors, of
course, although until recently we weren't closing that either.

(Skip's idea of testing whether the recovery application can actually
restore one of our dbs is a good one, too, I think).

=Tony Meyer