[spambayes-dev] ProxyUI bug - view clues/tokens/message

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:55:16 EDT 2003

Don't remember seeing this problem reported before, but I was seeing
this in the latest anonymous CVS source.  If you use "Find message" in
the sb_server UI to locate a message that you have already trained on,
selecting to view the clues, tokens, or message source on the Review
page results in an exception and traceback.  The problem is that onView
and onShowclues both assume that the message is in unknownCorpus.  The
attached patch fixed the problem for me.

--
Kenny Pitt