[spambayes-dev] Welcome Manuel Dejonghe to the cabal

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Oct 22 18:55:11 EDT 2003

Hi all,
  I've recently noticed Manuel doing a nice job with support on the mailing
lists, even going so far as to adding FAQs to the Wiki simply as he has no
way of adding them to the real one.

So I offered to give him developer permissions on the project.  It is our
intention that Manuel will only be checking in the docs and website related
code, but having someone else looking after this can only help.

His sourceforge username is limbus, and I have added him to the project.

Welcome, Manuel.  Please remember to leave your life at the door <wink>

Mark.