[spambayes-dev] 1.0a7rc1 to test out

Tony Meyer ta-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Oct 27 23:59:20 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

Here are release candidates for 1.0a7, based on the 1_0 branch as it is in
cvs.  The changelog in the archives covers what has changed - there's the
well-known sb_server interface bug, plus a few imapfilter fixes, and the
mboxtrain one that Skip found, plus there's a few fixes I put in that
*might* fix some of the db problems, particularly the messageinfo db ones.

Does anyone have anything else to add before the release, or any problems
with the candidates?  I'm away (for two weeks) from this Friday, so if
no-one's said anything (negative) before then, I'll make the release (and
run <wink>) then.  If not, you'll have to convince Richie to do it :)