[spambayes-dev] Releases

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Oct 28 00:08:17 EST 2003

> > Does it get called 1.0a7 or 1.0b1?
>
> I don't think we can call it a beta until we resolve the
> DBRunRecovery problem (he says, having done nothing in ages
> to help track it down...)

Sounds fine to me.  Hopefully you can all sort this out with 1.0a7 while I'm
away, and I can come back just as you release 1.1a1 <0.5 wink>.

> > (wedding, honeymoon :)
>
> Congratulations!  (And no taking the laptop. 8-)

Thanks :)  And I'm having enough trouble trying to take _one_ book, a laptop
would stand no chance :)

> PS. My spell checker says:
>     Not in dictionary: 'DBRunRecovery'.  Change to 'Drunkometer'?

:)  "Drunkometer" is only available in the premium version of
dictionary.com, it seems.  Is this some sort of privileged word?

=Tony Meyer