[spambayes-dev] Empty Spam Folder menu item

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 16:13:10 EST 2003

Mark Hammond wrote:
> I may not have a chance to look at this for a couple of days, so it
> may get lost.  I'm not sure what you mean by attaching a file - all
> the sourceforge trackers allow you to upload a file.  The best thing
> would be to upload this to the patches area, and assign it to me.

Thanks,

> Mark

Will do.  My comment about attaching a file referred to adding a comment
to the existing RFE item, as it seemed reasonable to tie the patch back
to the original request for it.  "Submit New" always allows you to
attach a file, but "Add a Comment" on an existing tracker seemed to only
offer a comment box and a SUBMIT button.  I'll just submit a new patch
and reference the RFE number in the description.

--
Kenny Pitt