[spambayes-dev] Next Release

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 09:49:19 EST 2003

Skip Montanaro wrote:
> I'm kind of confused about the cvs branches.  I'm used to the way the
> Python cvs is done.  There are very few branches leading up to a
> release.  It's real obvious when that happens because the release
> manager posts dire warnings about not modifying that branch.  After a
> minor release a new maintenance branch is created.
>
> How are we doing cvs branches?  What branches are currently active?
> What does the main trunk correspond to?

IIRC, it was decided that the main trunk would always be the latest
development, so as of now that would be working on the 1.1 release.  The
only currently active branch is 'release_1_0', which was branched off as
the "no new features" line for fixing bugs leading up to the 1.0
release.  At least that's my understanding.

--
Kenny Pitt