[spambayes-dev] Bug messages

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Sep 1 12:34:06 EDT 2003

> If it's any consolation, it's not just spambayes -- I just
> noticed that the same thing is happening to Python bug reports, like
>
> [ python-Bugs-793822 ] gc.get_referrers() isinherently dangerous

It seems I was wrong about where the space is missing, too.  It looked
like it was between the second and third words after the [] bit, but
this:

[spambayes-bugs] [ spambayes-Bugs-798029 ] Outlook missing HTML inall
pst mail

has the space missing later.  I guess this is happening to all of sf's
messages, so they'll presumably fix it at some point.

=Tony Meyer