[spambayes-dev] 1.0a5rc1 available

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Sep 3 13:39:14 EDT 2003

> Spambayes 1.0a5rc1 is available for download at:
>
> http://www.sundog.demon.co.uk/spambayes-1.0a5rc1.zip
> http://www.sundog.demon.co.uk/spambayes-1.0a5rc1.tar.gz
>
> Please give it a quick bash - if there are no (new!)
> problems, it will become 1.0a5 on Thursday morning.

I've only looked at the zip, but it seems fine here, packaging-wise.
There was one little bug with imapfilter that made it difficult to start
up before configuring (I could swear I've fixed this exact bug before!).
I've checked in a fix for this. If you want to replace imapfilter.py
with the new one (it's a one line fix), that would be great; but if not,
I don't care if if just makes it into the next release.

Looks to me like all is go :)  Thanks for doing the packaging!