[spambayes-dev] New win32all versions

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Sep 3 13:52:58 EDT 2003

> It seems the starship is down, so I have put my new win32all
> versions at
> http://www.keypoint.com.au/~mhammond/win32all-158.exe for
> python 2.2 and
> http://www.keypoint.com.au/~mhammond/win32all-159.exe for python 2.3.
>
> These will end up on starship as soon as it comes back up.

Has anyone else successfully grabbed these?  I've tried to download them
three times and every time when I try to launch them (once the download
is complete), I get an error about the file size not being what it
should have been.  Is this just me?

BTW, I gather from c.l.p that it's only starship's dns that's down, not
the site itself.  Does this mean that if we go to the correct ip
versions 158 and 159 will be there?

=Tony Meyer