[spambayes-dev] New win32all versions

Mark Hammond mhammond at keypoint.com.au
Wed Sep 3 13:12:26 EDT 2003

> Mark, at work (Win2K) and at home (Win98SE), 159 ended up
> compiling stuff
> into my TEMP directory, meaning that gen_py\2.3\ is hanging
> off my TEMP
> directory.  That directory gets purged often, so isn't a
> great place to
> store stuff <wink>.

Damn.  It will all be re-created when necessary, but to get the old
behaviour back, create a "gen_py" under win32com.

I better add that to the readme, and fix the install script to default to
the old behaviour.  (I manage to share the same .py tree with multiple
Python versions, so it makes sense for me <wink>

Mark.