[spambayes-dev] 1.0a5 Release

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Fri Sep 5 00:21:01 EDT 2003

I just wiped most traces of my earlier configurations off my local machine,
saving only the database (I even screwed up and threw out my .ini file. I
correctly ran setup (there's a first time for everything), and I was able to set
everything I needed in the configuration and advanced configuration pages. (Good
job on that, by the way.)

However, I get 404 every time I save the changes, there doesn't seem to be a
changeopts page.

Did something get left out, or have I just found a new way to screw up the
installation?

Van

Mark Hammond wrote:

> The 1.0a5 release doesn't work with Outlook - it appears neither the
> dialogs.rc/h files (which is in CVS) nor the generated .py file (which is
> not) made it into the archive (only one of them need make it - I suggest
> what is in CVS)
>
> See
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=800555&group_id
> =61702
>
> Mark.

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,