[spambayes-dev] encountered error on outlook 2000 filter

Chas. E. Lehnert yrxlnc at bresnan.net
Fri Sep 5 11:15:54 EDT 2003

Dear Spambayes Developers,

Please refer to the attached word document for pictures of err msgs
described below.

I use OUtlook 2000, and installed the Spambayes plugin for it.  It has been
working well for about 60 days now.  But this am when I started outlook, I
get error dialog box (the top one in the attachment).  I dismiss the box and
another pops up (the 2nd one in the attachment).

Restarting outlook/rebooting/etc. does not help.  Running addin.py again did
not help.  The FAQ on the spambayes.org site does not address this problem.
Is there a way I can repair this error on-site?

cheers
Chas. E. Lehnert
---
"Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." -- Bertrand
Russell, (1872 - 1970), British philosopher, mathematician, and writer