[spambayes-dev] FW: Web Site

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Sep 11 09:32:36 EDT 2003

    Mark> Also, if the future of python.org truly is
    Mark> http://pollenation.net/assets/public/python-main-2.html, we should
    Mark> be thinking about that instead :) I have no further details on
    Mark> that page - if I understand things correctly, it is primarily
    Mark> being discussed on the marketting-python list.

In my opinion, it was posted to c.l.py improperly.  At the very least, it
was posted out of context.  Consequently, Tim Parkin had to withstand a lot
of needless slings and arrows for what was just something to talk about
within the pydotorg-redesign mailing list.  Several other mockups were also
presented to that group.