[spambayes-dev] Test windows binaries available

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Sep 15 00:11:27 EDT 2003

> * This is all built from CVS - no smarts have been added for
> the "Application Data" directory etc. You will need to
> move/copy your existing database and configuration to the
> directory where you run these executables from.

One other thing I noticed when cleaning up.  The service looks for all
of this in the directory's parent, not the directory itself.  Adding the
smarts would fix that, of course.

Speaking of those smarts, to implement this, are we just running a
script that sets the appropriate options in the bayescustomize.ini file?
And then setting the BAYESCUSTOMIZE envar to the location of that file?
Or is there something more complicated planned?

=Tony Meyer