[spambayes-dev] 1.0a6 Release candidates

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Sep 18 21:38:05 EDT 2003

Release candidates for 1.0a6 are available from:

<http://www.massey.ac.nz/~tameyer/spambayes-1.0a5.tar.gz>
and
<http://www.massey.ac.nz/~tameyer/spambayes-1.0a6.zip>

If anyone would like to test them out, that would be great.  Apart from
that, everything is ready for the release; I just have to upload the
files to sf, commit the website changes, and send the announce email.

In particular, if someone with a *nix box could check the tar.gz to
check that it has the correct line endings (I've been burnt by that
before) that would be great.  I followed Richie's instructions in
README-DEVEL.txt (even downloading WinCVS just for that), but I'm not
sure that it worked right.  A linux box arrives here on Monday, but I'd
like to get it out before that...

Thanks,
Tony