[spambayes-dev] sb_* in config files?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sun Sep 21 04:15:07 EDT 2003

[Tony]
> Attached are the necessary diffs.

[Skip]
> I was thinking more along the lines of you sending me a note
> once you'd checked things in.
[...]
> I think it's fine to just check in your changes and let us
> know so we can test them.

Somehow, I completely missed seeing this message until just now.  I had
figured that you ended up being too busy to get a chance, and a reply
was sitting here all this time!  Sorry I didn't drop the appropriate
note in the end, although there was a period after I checked it in and
before I built the release, when hopefully someone would have noticed a
problem...

> In any case, your first patch didn't apply correctly:
[...]
> probably because your diff has a mixture of line endings.

I suppose that's because I'm using a windows line-ending source, but a
cygwin diff program...I'll try and better figure that out for next time.

=Tony Meyer