[spambayes-dev] Is max token length really 12

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 16:04:04 EDT 2003

[Skip]
> Clues which score (by default) between 0.4 and 0.6 aren't displayed.
> I don't know if the Outlook plugin uses it, but you might try setting
> your minimum_prob_strength to 0.0 if you really want to see all
> clues.  Wherever your ini file is, you should be able to add
>
> [Classifier]
> minimum_prob_strength: 0.0
>
> A related option is max_discriminators.  If your mail message has
> many (by default, more than 150) clues, only the most significant 150
> will be considered when scoring messages.

Skip, the Outlook addin shows all the tokens in a message, regardless of any
option settings.  We usually don't show the exhaustive list of tokens in
msgs to this list because they're usually uninteresting.  The Outlook addin
also shows just the significant tokens, in a section distinct from that in
which it shows all tokens.