[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes] pop3proxy_tray.pyw

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Sep 23 19:04:01 EDT 2003

> I think the OP is asking why the tray app doesn't update its
> status when shutting down via the web interface. The answer
> is because I didn't think about that.

Ah, I see.  I brought this up when Mark posted the test binaries
including the tray app.  IMO, it's not worth fixing this yet - it would
be better to wait until the whole start/stop/prepare stuff is fully
thought through and figured out (which was also discussed).

(It'll probably have to end up being something like being able to
register 'listeners' with the UI that are informed when certain things
happen, like shutting down).

=Tony Meyer