[spambayes-dev] spambayes.org

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 08:51:05 EDT 2003

Tony Meyer wrote:
> Did spambayes.org die after all?  I haven't been able to connect to
> it for a few days now (although spambayes.sf.net works fine).
>
> If anyone looks into this, they could also try and figure out why
> spambayes.org/downloads/Version.cfg redirects to
> spambayes.org//downloads/Version.cfg or whatever it is that causes
> the 008 Outlook "check for new version" to fail...

spambayes.org seems to be working fine this morning.  The reason
Version.cfg redirects to "//downloads/Version.cfg" is that is what the
server reports as the new location of the file.  Don't know what code is
generating the redirect header, though.  Here are the raw HTTP response
headers returned from a request to
http://spambayes.org/downloads/Version.cfg:

HTTP/1.1 302 Found