[spambayes-dev] spambayes.org

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:49:11 EDT 2003

Tony Meyer wrote:
> [Me]
>> Did spambayes.org die after all?  I haven't been able to connect
>> to it for a few days now (although spambayes.sf.net works fine).
>
> [Skip, Rob and Kenny assert that it works for them]
>
> Looks like it's just me then, I suppose.  Odd.  A tracert dies at
> gandi-gw.cdg4.fr.mfnx.net [62.4.77.238].  The "gandi" bit was in
> addresses that Skip and Rob mentioned, so it looks like it's getting
> close. Presumably something that will sort itself out, then.
>
> Thanks for confirming that it's me, though :)

Close indeed!  My tracert indicates that it should be the next hop,
which reports as redir-mail-3.gandi.net.  That server shares the same IP
as spambayes.org, so I assume it must be the server where the domain is
hosted.  Very odd that you would die after getting that close, while
others of us don't seem to be having any trouble.

--
Kenny Pitt