[spambayes-dev] About Bug 814322

Remi Ricard Remi.Ricard at simlog.com
Tue Sep 30 10:18:48 EDT 2003

Hi,

Tony added a patch for the bug 814322
This is his comment:

> Basically the review page would die if one of the cached messages was moved from
> the cache directory by someone other than spambayes (for example a virus
> protection program).  Instead, we ignore the problem and just don't present that message
> for review.

I don't use a virus protection program or anything else and I see the error message often.
It is possible that this error can be caused by the fact that spambayes is not able
to separate the mime part of a message (to generate file 123456 and 123456-1) so when training
there is a error since the file 123456-1 (the mime part) is not found ??

Remi
papaDoc at videotron.ca