[spambayes-dev] Release 1.0?

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Tue Apr 27 21:18:16 EDT 2004

[Mark Hammond]
> The last release seems to have gone OK, with only a couple of packaging
> issues.  What say Tony and I just turn the crank, we call it 1.0, have a
> beer and little party, and move on?

I wish we had a better database story -- but apparently not enough to give
up enough sleep to get us one.

Other than that, the only killer flaw I notice ten times a day (in the
Outlook addin) is that in the "Filter messages ..." dialog, "Start
Filtering" should be the DEFPUSHBUTTON instead of "Close".  I've got
"Automatically move pointer to the default button in a dialog box" enabled
on my laptop (I hate using touchpads!), and so my mouse pointer always flies
to the wrong button when I open that dialog.  "Start Training" would be a
more useful default button on the Training tab too.

In short, if I'm reduced to whining about petty crap like that, we're
overdue for a 1.0 release <wink>.  Fantastic work, everyone!