[spambayes-dev] Re: no messages to review

paul sorenson sourceforge at metrak.com
Wed Apr 28 18:54:28 EDT 2004

Today the proxy decided there were messages to review.  I have buttons
"previous day" "refresh" "next day" and ended up with 4 screenfuls of
messages for training.

If spambayes reports no messages to train but I have been receiving
messages, is there a simple way to check what criterion it is using?