[spambayes-dev] require subscription?

T. Alexander Popiel popiel at wolfskeep.com
Fri Dec 3 23:10:54 CET 2004

In message:  <MHEGIFHMACFNNIMMBACAIEACJCAA.sethg at GoodmanAssociates.com>
             "Seth Goodman" <sethg at goodmanassociates.com> writes:
> [...]

Y'know, considering who we are, I'm surprised that nobody's suggested
adding a basic (content) pattern matcher for whitelisting in Mailman.
After all, spam is very unlikely to look like one of our automated
bug report forms.

- Alex