[spambayes-dev] Support for X-Spambayes-Trained headers in sb_imapfilter

Todd Mokros tmokros at neo.rr.com
Wed Dec 8 21:50:30 CET 2004

I use sb_filter from procmail to filter and autotrain incoming messages
which end up on a cyrus imap server.  I then use sb_imapfilter for
retraining mistakes.  The problem here is that sb_filter uses the
X-Spambayes-Trained header to indicate how a message was trained, whereas
sb_imapfilter only looks at the messageinfo db.  I've modified
sb_imapfilter to use the X-Spambayes-Trained header to determine if
untraining is required, and update it accordingly.

Is there interest in these changes?  If so, I can clean it up for
submission, adding an option to choose between the two methods of tracking
message training.

--
Todd Mokros