[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes] Re: Training empty messages problem

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Dec 17 02:35:17 CET 2004

> I checked several of my messages with dump_props, and I can't find a
> property id 0x1037001E in any of my Exchange messages (even those that
> arrived from outside SMTP senders).  I sent myself a message
> from a POP3 account that had the Organization set and then did a
> dump_props.  The only place in the properties that the organization name
> I set showed up at all was in the PR_TRANSPORT_MESSAGE_HEADERS_A property.

I think I'll wipe that one then.  I get my actual organisation in lots of
the properties after a "/O=" string, but that doesn't appear to be any sort
of standard either.  So organisation/organization is out.

> (Just FYI, the e-mail headers were defined by us crazy Americans <wink>,
> so the official header name is spelled "Organization" with a z)

Opps.  Sorry I should have thought about that, but just typed it in as it
ought to be spelt <wink>.  Thanks for the fix.

> I also noticed a couple of small problems with the formatting
> of the e-mail addresses.

Thanks for this - looks good.  IAC, it generates appropriate tokens, and
that's what counts.

=Tony.Meyer