[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes] Translation to Spanish

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Dec 20 02:28:17 CET 2004

> Hello I'm not a programmer but I can help to translate
> the software to spanish; I have many people asking for
> a good AntiSpam Outlook plug-in ...
>
> Someone can help me to mantain a Spanish version for this
> great program ??

One of the things we're trying to have done for the 1.1 version is to make
SpamBayes easily translatable, and include a couple of languages in the
release.  Hernan Foffani has done much of this work, and the CVS version of
SpamBayes is reasonably ready (particularly Outlook) for translation.

I believe he has done some of the work for Spanish (that's es_ES, yes?).  He
would be better able to explain what can be done to help at this point.
(Well, I believe all of the documentation needs to be done - although I
should really finish tidying up the English version first).  Anyway, please
feel free to discuss this on spambayes-dev :)

=Tony.Meyer